4% of kiddos are pandas
Welcome to the beautifully creative and complex world of the Panda!
A strength is a task or action that you can do easily without too much effort.
A stretch is a task or action that requires you to step outside your normal comfort zone, routine, or habits that you must put in more effort than usual to see the results you want.
Panda's live a solitary life during most of their existence except to mate or raise their young.
Panda's spend 98% of their time eating or sleeping. The other 2%, according to a Chinese proverb, is spent “wondering and enjoying life." They are mostly vegetarians that consume a low-energy diet. Because of this, they don't have much energy and typically avoid stressful situations that would require more energy then they have.
There has never been a panda attack reported on a human in the wild. They don't 'roar' like typical bears. Instead, they squeal like an adorable little kitten.